Letter to Claimants/Creditors
Please be advised that the Nonprofit Corporation of Columbia Access Television, Inc. known as Columbia Access Television, CAT or CAT-TV, doing business at 20 N. Second Street Suite A, Columbia, MO 65203, will be dissolved by a board of directors resolution and pursuant to the terms of the limited liability company agreement as of 30 September 2019.
1. All claims against the assets of the corporation must be made in writing and include the claim amount, basis and origination date.
2. The deadline for submitting claims is 12 December 2019.
3. Any claims that are not received by the corporation prior to the date set forth above will not be recognized.
4. Debtors are requested to pay all outstanding obligations no later than 60 days from the date of this notice. Payments should be made to Columbia Access Television.
5. All claims and payments must be sent to 20 N. Second Street Suite A, Columbia, MO 65203.
(Dated: 15 June 2019)
Columbia Access Television – Board President
20 North 2nd Street Suite A Columbia, MO 65203
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 12-8p Saturday 10a-6p
We strive to help citizens share & learn.
Columbia Access Television is a non-profit media center and HD television studio focused on helping people around Boone County share their voices on Columbia's public access channel. CAT educates community members on how to use digital media equipment and computer software so that YOU may have every opportunity to improve themselves and express YOUrself.